|Training Organisation Name:||Lloyd McGill Pte Ltd|
|Course Title:||ISO 27001:2022 Information Security Management System (2 days)|
|Date:||02th-03th February 2023; 16th-17th March 2023|
|Fee:||$700.00 (subject to prevailing GST)|
|Time:||9 am to 6 pm|
Lloyd McGill Pte Ltd is a management consulting firm that provide management consultancy and training services to local, multi-national and government organization since 1991.
Under the ISO requirements, it is mandatory that the Internal Auditors of the Company need to be trained before they can conduct the Internal Audits for the Company. Since the Internal Auditors shall be impartiality during the audit process as stipulated in ISO 27001:2022 (Clause 9.2); the Company is recommended to have at least two qualified Internal Auditor so that they will not audit their own work.
The objective of this training course is to enable participants to understand, develop and implement an in-house audit programme, which fulfills the ISO requirements for Internal Audit. The participants will gain knowledge about the requirements and the auditing skills for ISO 27001:2022 Information Security Management Systems (2-days course).
Who should attend?
ISO Steering Committee / Management Representative (MR) of the company, Head of Department, personnel from QA/QC department, IT department, document control or relevant personnel assisting in maintaining the company’s management system.
|Day 1||Day 2|
|• Overview of ISO 27001:2022
• Definition of Terms of ISO 27001
• Requirement of ISO 27001:2022
• Interpretation of Annex A
|• Types of Audit
• Internal Audit Objectives and Requirements
• Preparation for IA
• Responsibility of Auditor and Auditee
• Executing the Audit
• Preparation for IA Report
• Writing IA Report
• Corrective Actions
• Classroom Training (Lectures)
• Discussion Group
• Group Presentation
For In-House or Customized courses, please contact us at 6352 1566 or email to email@example.com
1. Course fee is exclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax).
2. We will send you an invoice with the payment mode upon confirmation of your registration.
3. Payment must be made to Lloyd McGill before course commencement.
1. Lloyd McGill reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or re-schedule the class due to unforeseen circumstances.
2. In the event of cancellation by the participant, the following charges apply:
a. 2 weeks before commencement : 50% of course fee
b. 1 week before commencement : 100% of course fee
3. Replacement of participant is allowed if the written notice is given before 5 working days of the course commencement date.
Examination and Assessment, when applicable
1. Trainee is advised to be punctual on the day of training, examination and assessment. Late comers may be barred from taking the examination / assessment.
2. If trainee is found cheating, Lloyd McGill will reserve the rights to take necessary action including accessing them as “Not-Yet-Competent”.
3. If trainee fails the examination / assessment and wished to appeal, trainee has to submit appeal form and additional fees will be charged.
4. If trainee would like to re-assessment, an additional fee of will be charged.
Statement of Attainment (SOA) - only applicable for WSQ training
1. SOA issuance is via SSG electronic certificate system only.
Trainee assessed as “Competent” will receive SMS/email notification.
2. For SOA, trainee is download and print using SingPass ID and password at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg about 3 weeks from assessment date.
Intellectual Property (IP)
1. The contents and material provided in as part of the course are the IP of Lloyd McGill and/or its partners, consultant, trainers and guest speakers. Applicant may not be disseminated or reproduced in any format.
Photography and Video Recording
1. Lloyd McGill may take photographs and video recording during the class for the use in marketing collaterals and other publicity purposes. Your presence in this training will be deemed as your concern to being photographed for our publicity.