|Training Organisation Name:||Lloyd McGill Pte Ltd|
|Course Title:||bizSAFE Level 2: Develop a Risk Management Implementation Plan|
|Date:||15th – 16th Sept 2022|
|Time:||9:00am – 6:00pm|
|Cost Fee:||S$345.60 (inclusive of GST)|
With effect from 1 September 2011, Workplace Safety and Health Act (WSHA) 2006 have been extended to all workplaces. Workplace Safety and Health (Risk Management) Regulations 2006, paragraph 3 – 1. “In every workplace, the employer, self-employed person and principal shall conduct a risk assessment in relation to the safety and health risks posed to any person who may be affected by his undertaking in the workplace”. This course is designed for participants to understand the fundamentals of hazard identification, risk assessment and managing the risks at the workplace by applying risk management principles
Local participant from non-SME will be eligible to claim for 50% of the course fee. To be eligible for the funding of 90% training fee (before GST) from WDA:
1. Course fee is inclusive of GST (Goods and Services Tax).
2. We will send you an invoice with the payment mode upon confirmation of your registration.
3. Payment must be made to Lloyd McGill before course commencement.
*SMEs are eligible for 90% subsidies for the course fee (before GST) by WDA (Only applies to Singaporean / PR participants). Non- SMEs are eligible 50% reimbursement from WDA. Registration and approval of a SkillConnect account with WDA is required to claim.
1. Lloyd McGill reserves the right to change the venue, cancel or re-schedule the class due to unforeseen circumstances.
2. In the event of cancellation by the participant, the following charges apply:
a. 2 weeks before commencement : 50% of course fee
b. 1 week before commencement : 100% of course fee
3. Replacement of participant is allowed if the written notice is given before 5 working days of the course commencement date.
Examination and Assessment, when applicable
1. Trainee is advised to be punctual on the day of training, examination and assessment. Late comers may be barred from taking the examination / assessment.
2. If trainee is found cheating, Lloyd McGill will reserve the rights to take necessary action including accessing them as “Not-Yet-Competent”.
3. If trainee fails the examination / assessment and wished to appeal, trainee has to submit appeal form and additional fees will be charged.
4. If trainee would like to re-assessment, an additional fee of will be charged.
Statement of Attainment (SOA)
1. SOA issuance is via SSG electronic certificate system only.
Trainee assessed as “Competent” will receive SMS/email notification.
2. For SOA, trainee is download and print using SingPass ID and password at www.skillsconnect.gov.sg about 3 weeks from assessment date.
Intellectual Property (IP)
1. The contents and material provided in as part of the course are the IP of Lloyd McGill and/or its partners, consultant, trainers and guest speakers. Applicant may not be disseminated or reproduced in any format.
Photography and Video Recording
1. Lloyd McGill may take photographs and video recording during the class for the use in marketing collaterals and other publicity purposes. Your presence in this training will be deemed as your concern to being photographed for our publicity.